Front Page » Best in Video » “Get off the bus!” | Sheila Lewis Ealey
Best in Video

“Get off the bus!” | Sheila Lewis Ealey

The Vaxxed (movie) team arrives in Compton, CA for a very special screening. Our team member Sheila Lewis Ealey brings her heart and vision to the crowd. Sheila’s son, Temple, was harmed by vaccines.

“When you turn your face away from what’s happening in one community, then the greed decides then that it has no respect of person, race or nationality… and it trickles down to every other race of people. So, now what we have is a holocaust. Our children are being maimed and they’re being killed, and you’ve got a government sitting in Washington, DC that doesn’t think enough to subpoena Dr. [William] Thompson, who came out and said what they (the CDC) were doing. So, what we have to do today is take back our communities, take back our children. And how do we do that? We walk out of the doctors’ offices, we decide no… we’re not going to take that shot [of vaccine] in the dark.” — Sheila Lewis Ealey

10 Responses to “Get off the bus!” | Sheila Lewis Ealey

1. Ted Fogarty Reply

May 29, 2016 at 6:53 am

This is such a powerful health freedom fighter!
    State mandated medicine is counter to what was learned by trials at NUREMBURG.
    Consents are not legal when they don’t describe all of the options-glaring legal holes really.

2. Will Reply

May 30, 2016 at 7:19 am

Hola! I’ve been reading your web site for a long time now and finally got the courage to go ahead and give you a shout out from
    Huffman Texas! Just wanted to say keep up the excellent job!

3. Rose Ansbro Reply

June 1, 2016 at 6:26 am

Sheila Lewis Ealey has the power to motivate people into waking up and saying “no more.” Our government’s darker side is now being exposed, and that exposure is not going to stop because of people like Ms. Ealey. Slavery is rampant all over the world, but no more than the many forms it has taken in our government. On behalf of all children born and unborn, I thank you.

4. T Reply

June 1, 2016 at 8:37 am

If Hillary becomes president it will be even worse. She’s so in bed with these pharmacutical companies and Monsanto. She’s received millions from them for her campaign. She owes them.

5. Num Guy Reply

June 1, 2016 at 8:42 am

Unless the 1986 law that protects these mercenaries of death is repealed, nothing will change. NVIC does nothing to promote the petition that is on moveon right now.

NVIC talks the talk but wont walk the walk!!

6. Beverly Connor Reply

June 2, 2016 at 10:54 am

MY DEAR FRIENDS— it is unbelievable to me, that we seem to be loosing ground in this fight !!! When I began in 1978, I had to keep my opinions to myself, because it was SO UNHEARD OF! With more and more people becoming aware , and THE FACTS PUBLISHED, HOW CAN THEY keep making it more strict ???!!! I made it ALL THE WAY to Grad school with my children, but today it’s becoming harder for one to stand up! HELP!!!!

7. Andy Riley Reply

June 2, 2016 at 12:52 pm

@Num Guy (above)
    This is great advice. There is a MoveOn petition trying to make its way to Congress to repeal the 1986 Vaccine Immunity Law. It needs 50,000 signatures and is almost there. Here’s the direct link if you’re interested.

@SheilaEaley – Thank you for standing up. I’ve been waiting for someone just like you to come out. Your speech was very powerful and you delivered the message that we need. It is time for us to ‘get off the bus’… this starts with walking out on our doctors when you don’t agree with what they’re pushing.

8. Dr. John Fudens Reply

June 16, 2016 at 1:49 pm

Very well done Ms. Ealey. As an ex-veterinarian and now Dr. of Homeopathy I have treated 2,000 animals and 300/400 humans (children and adults) so I know first hand the severe dangers and damages injectable vaccines cause. Any holistic doctor if they have the courage of their convictions and not afraid of standing for the truth and their patients welfare will attest to this fact. Unfortunately because of peer pressure, legal consequences of going against the medical professions and government criminals too many back away and go along to get along. I applaud NVIC and all they do. If I can help the organization in any way please let me know. Doc

9. Mark Mathews Reply

June 16, 2016 at 2:05 pm

Vaccines are needed to help drive the whole healthcare system, but we should call it the disease-care system, because it’s designed to make people sick and keep them that way throughout their lives. Most people are too sick and ignorant to understand this corrupt system for what it is, and that suits the pharmaceutical industry just fine.

• dogitydog Reply

June 17, 2016 at 1:08 pm

Thank you for your courage doctor, I wish there were more like you.