“You may choose to look the other way, but you can never say again that you did not know.”

— William Wilberforce

Front Page » Best in Video » Mercury Poisoning
Best in Video

Mercury Poisoning

We’ve all heard that too much mercury exposure, especially from fish, can be bad for us. But liquid mercury was used as far back as 3,500 years ago and was found in Egyptian tombs. It’s also called quicksilver, like the X-man character, because it’s fast-moving and surprisingly heavy, originally named after the wing-footed god and our fastest moving planet. It’s found in old glass thermometers and new fluorescent bulbs, so if one breaks don’t breathe in the fumes. But why is it dangerous? Mercury can be absorbed through unbroken skin, ingested or inhaled, and over time it can lead to health problems and even death.

7 Responses to Mercury Poisoning

  1. Rebecca Lee Reply

    October 14, 2016 at 6:01 am

    There is a whole lot of mercury poisoning out there! A lot of people have gone their whole lives without figuring out what is wrong. If you have a whole bunch of weird symptoms nobody can figure out, anything idiopathic, anything autoimmune, consider mercury. Detox and get better with the Andy Cutler protocol.

  2. Robin Gaura Reply

    October 14, 2016 at 1:34 am

    If one has a healthy, functioning gut biome, most of the mercury consumed is chelated out and eliminated. However, in the case of gut dysbiosis, mercury is absorbed into tissues and organs, where it can cause damage.

  3. Curious and Concerned Reply

    October 13, 2016 at 11:24 pm

    Dr. Roy, my understanding is that the mercury acts as a strong anti-microbial, so it is used as a preservative in vaccine preparations, and prevents cavities and infections when used as an ingredient in amalgam filling material for teeth. It’s just not the ONLY answer (or BEST answer) by a long shot…

    I wanted to also mention that fluorescent light tubes and the compact fluorescents were both found to offgas mercury (that is, leak it into the surrounding air) during normal daily use. This research was done in Germany in the last couple of years. (Sorry I don’t have a citation handy)

  4. Kathleen Kreiselmeyer Reply

    October 13, 2016 at 8:49 pm

    For the past 2 years I have been battling mercury poisoning. An interesting 2 years it has been.

  5. Dr. Roy Reply

    October 13, 2016 at 8:00 pm

    So, WHY IS IT PUT IN VACCINATIONS, DENTAL FILLINGS, and some other pharmaceuticals…???

    • Doris Gilbrech Reply

      October 13, 2016 at 10:16 pm

      I was poisoned by my 18 dental almalgams, which are 50% mercury–more than the silver content in these so-called “silver” fillings. This mercury poisoning caused various health problems over the years. I learned the truth in 1977 from a lecture by Hal Huggins, DDS. Mercury caused depression, etc. I believe my brother’s silver-mercury dental fillings caused his allergies, other health problems, and eventual suicide at age 44. Please DO NOT EVER allow a dentist to put this terrible poison mercury in your mouth–two inches from your brain!!! Brushing teeth, drinking hot drinks, chewing, etc. causes the silver-mercury dental fillings to release mercury into the mouth and it goes into the brain, heart,kidney, colon, etc. About 54% of American dentists choose to no longer use silver-mercury fillings. It is an on-going world-wide battle. We are slowly winning. Also–if you decide to have your silver-mercury fillings removed, you MUST have it done safely according to protocols developed by good biological dentists. Read the books about this and check out Internet sites and CAREFULLY select the proper dentist to remove them from your mouth. In the meantime, you can partially protect yourself by taking a lot of Vitamin C, and the mineral selenium can also grab on to the mercury and secret some of it from your body.

  6. Deanna Reply

    October 13, 2016 at 7:40 pm

    I was a control study for H1N1,was less then 4 weeks from delivery when I received the vaccine .My daughter was born immune to hep b , tuberculosis and malaria , all components s in the the vaccine , the neurologist said from the neurons in her brain she has mercury posioning.
    Never Never vaccinate !! Chemically poisoned by trusting the CDC that it was beneficial to me and my unborn child !

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>