Front Page » Best in Video » Cornelia Franz, MD on Vaccines
Best in Video

Cornelia Franz, MD on Vaccines

When I started practice, everybody only got two [vaccines] at a time. And I actually began to see problems with it even early on because when I started practice we used the original DPT. So, kids on monitors, I noticed that they had increased alarms after vaccines. So I made sure that they were aggressive with fever control and things afterward. And then, as time went on in the late 80s they started to increase the number of vaccines, and I had a problem with that because giving just two at a time was hard enough but now they wanted to give four or five, six at a time. So I made the decision at that time that our practice would only give two at a time. It was never more than two at a time. And then, as more time went on, I started seeing truly vaccine injured kids. I started seeing a lot of autistic children and their parents all said the same thing. They said my child was fine till they got this shot and then within a week we lost him.

12 Responses to Cornelia Franz, MD on Vaccines

1. D Decker Reply

June 13, 2017 at 6:02 am

I wonder if doctors, like the one in this video, are aware that the US House of Representatives is currently seeking to codify into US Law that “vaccines and immunizations save lives” and “the lack of vaccination can cause a true public health crisis”? It seems unwise to allow this resolution to pass in the House unless Americans truly want to give up their right to make choices about theirs and their children’s health.
    There is disturbing wording in sections 2 and 3 of this House Resolution Bill (H.Res. 327) referred to the Subcommittee on Health on May 19, 2017, that states, in part,
    …be it Resolved, That the House of Representatives…

(2) affirms vaccines and immunizations save
    lives and are essential to maintain the public health, and the economic and national security of the people of the United States;
    (3) recognizes that the lack of vaccination can cause a true public health crisis, and that there is no credible evidence to show that vaccines cause life- threatening or disabling diseases in healthy children or adults;

2. jb Reply

June 9, 2017 at 9:42 pm

Terrible Audio! Cannot hear the interviewer asking questions without constantly turning up then turning down the volume….even then it’s hard to hear her.
    Excellent footage!
    Gardasil is a complete lie! Duesberg is right again! Email me for the study….he hasn’t posted it on his site but it is on a gov. medical publication site. I also have a pdf that is of a less scientific study language explanation. Email me for it. jbpentopaper at yahoo

3. Nancy Tauer Reply

June 9, 2017 at 8:02 pm

EF’s comment re delayed reading has resonated with me. My oldest daughter reacted to her first DPT (high fever, high-pitched screaming for hours) at 2 months in 1978. We subsequently removed the “P” component. She got the MMR when over 3 yrs of age. No other vaccines. She too was unable to learn to read in the early grades, although she was normal in every other way, so I home schooled her for grade 3 without reading per se. Then at the end of that year, at age 9, she spontaneously started to read at grade level! So interesting. She graduated with honors from high school & subsequently completed her college degree.

4. Stanley perry Reply

June 7, 2017 at 2:22 pm

My son too had fevers after getting these vaccines. He was doing everything on schedule until he was poisoned with these inoculations. He begin to write numbers backward and spiraled downward from then. He was labeled as autistic. He is presently slightly verbal now, but was severely damaged by these vaccines.

5. Kit Reply

June 7, 2017 at 1:36 pm

This interview is great. I love this doctor! I wish she lived near my family.
    EF, your account is really nice, too. I’m so glad for you and your son.

• Michael Reply

June 19, 2017 at 8:45 am

Really? This doctor would still give your children SOME shots. Find a doctor who will give none. I appreciate that this doctor is making “progress” but she still gave the Gardasil shot to 5 girls, watched them get injured from it and THEN did the research. She will still give your kids the MMR vaccine after the age of three.

6. MAJ. Jesse Carnes Reply

June 7, 2017 at 12:06 pm

I wish I TRULY could talk to Drs. Blaylock, Wakefield, or Seneff. I have done research in this field, and have found that everything [DANGEROUS] about Vaccines … is True.

WHY won’t people LISTEN to me when I warn them about Vaccines?
    WHY won’t MUMS question their kids’ pediatricians?
    WHY must this continue?
    HOW MANY will be debilitated before the Truth breaks out?
    Dr. Russell Blaylock stated that at the current rate of injections, tens of millions of children would Actively show symtoms of neuro-damaged by the time they are in their 30s/40s.

I am VACCINE-DAMAGED … and I am an Educator. I don’t want to see children whom I know and love to be HURT.

WNY? WHY? WHY?
    How can the World be SO evil to permit this to go ON?

7. EF Reply

June 7, 2017 at 9:59 am

In 1984 after receiving DPT vaccine, my son was in a coma for 1.5 days. Calls to the doctor got the usual response… “its normal for them to sleep afterwards”. I’d known my son for five years, and it did not feel like him “sleeping”. I kept him on the sofa (not in his bedroom), with soft music playing and candles burning, and me pacing, crying and praying. He was fine when he woke up, but in school was labeled “mildly learning-impaired” as he was unable to learn to read. At 11 years of age he suddenly was able to read, and went on to make Honor Roll in high school and Dean’s List in college. BTW, some time after his “sleep” episode I thought to ask him if he remembered it. He said he saw me walking around crying and didn’t want me to be sad, so kept trying to get back into his body but couldn’t, but kept trying & trying til he did it. What if I would’ve ignored him and let him sleep it off in his bedroom alone!? and not cried & prayed… and he would not have been inspired to try so hard to get back into his body?
    Years later, in 1996, I met someone who had a son the same age as my son, but he was the mental/emotional age of 2. (a football-player sized 2 yr. old, so heart-breaking). She said he was fine… smart, loving, adorable… until he had DPT at the age of 5 and went into a short coma (“sleep”) afterwards. He passed away when he was 21 years old.

• Jeffrey Reply

June 17, 2017 at 1:58 pm

Wow, what a story. Thanks for sharing. I feel intuitively it really happened like that. wow.

8. Judi Flanders Reply

June 7, 2017 at 9:28 am

Get this out to the public more!

9. Judi Flanders Reply

June 7, 2017 at 9:28 am

This information is getting out but needs to be more public. The greedy drug companies should have been gone after.

• ingrid durden Reply

June 7, 2017 at 11:28 am

UNfortunately the companies are immune… they are protected against mishaps and it is the government paying the dammage. Read : the tax payers.
      Look on Pinterest. Many people have an anti vaccine page.