Front Page » Best in Video » Hep B Vaccine Injured My Son in San Diego, CA
Best in Video

Hep B Vaccine Injured My Son in San Diego, CA

[I was] very pro-vax. Very very pro-vax, but ignorantly so. I asked our doctor, I said why wouldn’t anybody vaccinate your child? I thought that parents who didn’t vaccinate were being irresponsible, and so [my baby] got his newborn shot and he got his two-month but, literally, for the first two months I quarantined us, I cocooned us in the house for the first two months and I refused to go out until he got his two-month shots, thinking that he would be safe. [I thought] we can’t go out, we can’t be exposed to germs until he has those two-month shots because, without them, he’s not safe. [I was really pro-vaccine], but ignorantly so… I did little to no research.

7 Responses to Hep B Vaccine Injured My Son in San Diego, CA

1. Nancy Bundonis Reply

July 9, 2017 at 9:48 am

This Mom needs to check her sons liver function as he is probably suffering from chronic HepB.
    And will continue to suffer from chronic infections due to the destruction of hepatocytes by the repeated Hep b vaccines. When the liver is damaged it destroys protein enzymes synthesis and mutations occur as she stated. I could say a lot more however too long for this reply. My son too was permantly injured by the repeated HepB vaccines. The only safe way to remove aluminum from the body and the way we helped my son is in drinking high siliconized water (1 liter a day of Fiji brand water) according to aluminum expert Professor Christopher Exley. This worked for my son and I have no doubt it will help her son. It’s unfortunate that we are so uneducated, uninformed and quite frank too trusting to the effects of vaccines- but thanks to courageous parents as this mother and to Polly’s team telling their stories we will stand together to educate and to tell the truth about vaccines to the rest of the public.

2. J Reply

July 7, 2017 at 11:53 am

My kids born in 1987 & 89 did not always get the full schedule–partially by luck, partially because we recognized Hepatitis-B was idiot suspicious.
    What must we do, to government lying “leaders” (and their legion bureaucrats) who are paid so much to destroy us so fast?? They used to be more subtle, except when declaring war. NOW the wars are by “our” “Representatives,” and their enforcer Cops’ War On America, against their own neighbor citizen constituents, i.e, We The Poor People. Note the USA is at the heart of this deceit–going on, worldwide.
    Yes, the doctors are in on it, more-surely than teachers are in on government union-controlled public schools. Doctors get directly paid.
    EVERYONE IS WAITING FOR SOMEONE ELSE TO FIX IT. The too-fat-to-care ORGS like AARP & NRA are merely getting rich, pretending to care.

WHAT MUST WE DO, TO SUCH TRAITORS??? Sociopaths are unacceptable.
    USA’s nearly-500 Executive Branch alphabet Agency greedy traitors. Arrogant negligent judges, lawyers helping them all put the “filthy” in “rich.” All the king’s horses-asses and all the king’s CONgressjacks cannot put Humpty Dumpty together again.

-=-=-
    craptcha!!

• Jay Reply

July 10, 2017 at 11:17 pm

Nancy, I would do a little more research on Hep A,B,C,D,E,F,G,H,I,J,K …..etc. None of these are cytotoxic virus (DNA) able to kill cells, whether liver cells (heptacytes) or in the case of HIV, the bodies immune system as was advanced as truth by ALL the “official” U.S. health agencies after 1984. NO, Hep viruses are retroviruses, (if they exist at all in relation to liver disease) just like that “killer” HIV, which never panned (pandemic’d) out. The lie is in the test kits, swabs etc… that only detect antibodies to these Hep “viruses” (which is a good thing) and in the case of retroviruses or RNA virus, the proteins are not specific and the markers are inaccurate. So…. all the tests give false positives because they’re loaded with proteins that are generic and cross react with many other symptoms. Yes by all means liver disease exists! But the risk groups are the same, never change. You can’t vaccinate against an RNA virus! Why? Because they are non-cytotoxic and are non-infectious. Harmless. Interesting that the very meds that are still prescribed for HIV, AZT based/derived (chemo drugs) are prescribed for Hep virus….and cause the very symptoms as what are supposedly caused by a fake liver virus. As do the typical and well known practices/habits by drug addicts, alcohol abusers, and people(most Americans) eating animal fat laden, high carb diets.

3. Kris Johnston Reply

July 7, 2017 at 9:26 am

Powerful video! I too was a mom who believed that to keep my babies safe I must vaccinate. Well no more! I became informed,
    I educated myself.

4. Anne McHaggis Reply

July 7, 2017 at 5:06 am

I would recommend that this lovely lady seeks advice from the Environmental Medical Center in Dallas for her son’s allergies/health issues. Good luck

5. Michael Cartwright, CFP Reply

July 7, 2017 at 4:37 am

Very touching….very smart mom….may God bless her efforts!

6. Bonnadee Reply

July 6, 2017 at 11:09 pm

My friend’s younger brother received his infant and toddler vaccinations. Between 3-5 years of age, he began having seizures and has been diagnosed with epilepsy. He is now an adult with epilepsy. His doctor attributes the epilepsy to vaccine-related injury.