Front Page » Best in Video » Injecting Aluminum
Best in Video

Injecting Aluminum

You go from doctor to doctor having exams and blood work done, and no one can find what’s wrong with you. It was so painful, I couldn’t stand to be touched. The pains keep spreading throughout your body. When I was searching for a diagnosis, seeing doctors… they chalk it up to mental illness. These patients have severe symptoms of disease, pain, intense weariness, cognitive disorders. I’ve been ill since 1994. I was diagnosed in 1999. We were back by enough scientific proof blaming aluminum salts in vaccines for our illness. Post-vaccinal granuloma occurs in anyone who receives a vaccination containing aluminum.

6 Responses to Injecting Aluminum

1. Sherrie Reply

September 2, 2017 at 4:55 am

I’m allergic to doctors. I’ve worked in the medical field over 40 years, now retired.
    Surprising how healthy I’ve been considering the contagious illness I’ve come in contact with.
    The only flu I’ve ever had was back in the late 1960’s. that year I had the flu vaccine.
    I’ve never seen so many mentally injured children as there are today.
    I’ve got to think it’s the vaccines. The number of vaccines has skyrocked and so has vaccine injured kids.
    Autism is growing, could this be the additives in vaccines???? Is it the massive numbers of vaccines now given?

2. dragon ball super Reply

August 29, 2017 at 8:33 pm

very nice, thank you

3. J Reply

August 24, 2017 at 3:39 pm

It makes me think of bi-poplar, the artist formerly know as manic-depressive mental disease.
    Has anyone counted issues & symptoms along those lines, to compare?

With bi-polar, docs & gov ignore you and won’t believe you. Those getting paid are SO RICH, and SUCH traitors.

4. Claudia Johnson Reply

August 23, 2017 at 1:03 am

I thought so!!! Have had these probs since I had a pnuemonia shot just about that time.

5. CATRYNA WHITE Reply

August 22, 2017 at 8:59 pm

I have been ill since a reaction to the OPV in 1963. After decades, I was finally diagnosed correctly for Hashimotos in 2011. Almost 50 years of doctor ineptness. Completely unacceptable jackass BS.

6. raypoke@mac.com Reply