Front Page » Best in Video » Life After Vaccine Injury
Best in Video

Life After Vaccine Injury

She was the perfect little angel baby. She was beautiful. I thought all my dreams had come true in life. On April 27th, 1994, Lorrin had her first series of vaccinations. And two hours after her vaccine she had a five-minute tonic-clonic seizure. And it was in that moment that I was holding my daughter I knew that my life was forever going to be changed. I was holding her out and I was looking at her and I became afraid of her. And this was my baby, she was six weeks old, and as I watched her body shake I had never seen anyone have a seizure before. I remember the very first time that I was in the hospital and… I was stamping the floor and I remember holding on to the crib. I would just cry and would scream inside, and I didn’t want this to happen to my child. My daughter had uncontrolled seizures her entire life.

7 Responses to Life After Vaccine Injury

1. Ma Bear Reply

June 2, 2018 at 3:28 pm

No her soul will not be reincarnated.
    Why would you say that here?
    An innocent child would be in Heaven.

2. Elijah Varga Reply

May 29, 2018 at 11:44 pm

Unbelievable tragedy,yet ignored by the world a forbidden topic even to mention.None of this thing should ever happen but the cruelty is having no boundaries these days.So, so sorry for your losses all parents in such circumstances.May all parents heed such warnings and think very seriously and be courageous to stand up for what is right, natural and ethical.

3. JCLincoln Reply

May 29, 2018 at 11:14 pm

People have been hearing about injuries and deaths from vaccines for years and years, but the vast majority of people decided to believe the god-doctors. The god-doctors are agents of the vaccine industry corporations and they don’t give a damn about us.

4. Jennifer Craig Reply

May 29, 2018 at 2:53 pm

I’ve been reading similar stories for 20 years. How much longer?

5. Mary Fran Reply

May 29, 2018 at 1:44 pm

Judi Flanders, Reincarnation is bunk. A total lie. Don’t be telling this poor, grieving mother such nonsense.

6. Joyce Durham Reply

May 29, 2018 at 1:36 pm

Your courage in sharing this heartbreaking story is what gives our family the knowledge and grit to fight the medical profession and politicians which care more for pharmaceutical profits then the health of our children. We continue to fight for our right to not vaccinate but it has required a move to a state that allows for exceptions for school. I am so sorry for your family’s loss but please know that you are helping families and innocent little babies. At this time our 3 year old grandson is healthy and strong, having received no antibiotics and no serious infections. Not ONE ear infection, but we are still often accused of being ignorant and uncaring…however we know the truth.

7. Judi Flanders Reply

May 29, 2018 at 10:50 am

Lorrin did not die. She will reincarnate in a new body with the same soul. By getting this out you can help others. Many have been damaged by vaccinations and you did a wonderful job in helping your daughters and now others.