Front Page » Opinion » The HPV Vaccine: What You Need to Know About the Dumbest Vaccine Ever
Opinion
Text size:

The HPV Vaccine: What You Need to Know About the Dumbest Vaccine Ever

girl with a question mark on her forehead

“Thanks to a vaccination program that began a decade ago, fewer U.S. women are entering adulthood infected with a sexually transmitted virus that can cause cancer.” That’s what the supposed new research that nobody’s actually seen shows and what we’re being harassed with by every major news publication. You didn’t actually buy this though, did you?

Don’t you find it ironic that a study, probably funded by Merck, in a publication funded by Merck, nobody has actually seen, gets published at the same time the dangers of the HPV vaccine (two of which are manufactured by Merck) hit the big time, and SpainDenmark, France, India, and Japan call the HPV vaccine manufactures to the rug for misrepresenting the safety of their vaccines? I keep thinking that at some point, we’ve got to get tired of looking stupid. Only a fool would look at a duck and argue that it’s an elephant. Yet, here we are.

The short version of a long 411, is that HPV (human papillomavirus) is a sexually transmitted infection that can be caused by over 100 different viral strains. Very few strains actually contribute to cancer or cause genital warts and almost all of them clear up on their own. The “get away from it as fast as you can” vaccine was approved in 2006 by the FDA after the shortest “safety” trial period known to man and an aggressive Merck marketing strategy. Seriously, Merck deployed 1,500 employees to vaccine marketing and was caught lobbying the 50 states for mandatory Gardasil vaccination before it had even secured approval from the FDA.

[…] Questions have been raised as to whether it was appropriate for vaccine manufacturers to partake in public health policies when their conflicts of interests are so obvious. Some of their advertising campaign slogans, such as “cervical cancer kills x women per year” and “your daughter could become one less life affected by cervical cancer,” seemed more designed to promote fear rather than evidence-based decision-making about the potential benefits of the vaccine.

— The Journal of Law, Medicine, and Ethics

The pre-licensure studies are laughable and I don’t even think we can call them “scientific,” which is both funny and sad at the same time. They lacked proper placebos, adequate controls, and literally no monitoring for long-term side-effects. In some of the studies, the participants in third-world countries didn’t even consent to being used as test subjects. Don’t take my word for it though, read the package inserts and the petitions against Gardasil from the countries who can’t be bought.

Sure, you’ll find some post-licensure studies that praise the HPV vaccine, but almost all of them (if not all of them) have been conducted by the manufacturer themselves, an individual who receives funding from them, or they were published by a publication that has Merck in it’s back pocket. The safety and efficacy of Gardasil is nothing short of a joke.

Like all of the other vaccines, the HPV vaccine contains a whole load of stuff that was never meant to inject into the human body like: aluminum, polysorbate 80, insect cells, bacteria, viral protein, sodium dihydrogen phosphate dehydrate, 3-O-desacyl-4’ Monophosphoryl lipid A, yeast protein, sodium borate, and L-histidine. This stuff aint’ sugar people… it’s an injectable concoction of crazy waiting to happen.

When the HPV vaccine was originally approved, nobody had a clue what the long-term affects were on fertility, female reproductive health, or even cancer—that’s where injecting a bunch of young girls and waiting a few decades to find out comes in. About how long does it take a 12-year-old girl before she realizes she’s infertile or has premature ovarian failure, and how many thousands of HPV vaccine reactions (including death) have to be reported before we wake up and smell the inevitable? The HPV vaccine is a disaster.

Here’s what a big dose of HPV vaccine could give you:

Although I was only 18 when Gardasil hit the scene and couldn’t have cared less about vaccinations, I was smart enough to know that I didn’t want a vaccine that was younger than my latest hairstyle, that might only temporarily protect me against a few of the many strains of HPV, that could increase my risk of cervical cancer if I had already been exposed, and “protects” against an infection that would probably clear up on it’s own if I didn’t have it and got it. I also didn’t have my head in a box, I knew that the HPV vaccine could cause some serious side-effects.

According to Merck—the maker of Gardasil, if a person has already been exposed to the HPV strains contained in the vaccine prior to injection, then Gardasil increases the risk of precancerous lesions by at least 44.6 percent. Did you see that on the “One Less” commercial? Me neither. Were you offered a screening prior to getting offered an HPV vaccine? Probably not. Inject now, worry about it never, right? It’s all about the sale.

No one appears to be concerned with the increased risk of vaccination combined with prior exposure, as long as you take the vaccine. You will see no advertisements indicating the possibility of increased risk of the very cancer this vaccine is supposed to help you avoid.”

— The Examiner (This page has since been strategically removed from the Internet but several law firms saw it first. Here’s a copy of what appeared in the Examiner.)

If you want the vaccine package insert version of “coincidences” that can occur after getting an HPV vaccine, here ya go: (I’ve bolded my favorites.)

Autoimmune hemolytic anemia, idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura, lymphadenopathy, pulmonary embolus, nausea, pancreatitis, vomiting, asthenia, chills, death, fatigue, autoimmune diseases, hypersensitivity reactions, arthralgia, myalgia, acute disseminatedencephalomyelitis, dizziness, Guillain-Barré, headache, motor neuron disease, paralysis, seizures, syncope, transverse myelitis, cellulitis, and deep venous thrombosis.

We’re not even going to touch the new HPV vaccine with nine fabulous strains. Let me just tell you that you don’t want whatever it is that vaccine could give you.

Let’s put things in perspective, shall we?

About 275,000 women die each year in the entire WORLD from cervical cancer and 85% (or 233,750) are from developing (third-world) countries. This means we’re recommending a vaccine (that could cause very serious side-effects) against a sexually transmitted disease (that usually doesn’t) to ALL young girls and boys in this country based on global statistics, in order to prevent 4,000 U.S. deaths, which could be caused by a strain that isn’t even in the vaccine, something different entirely (as numerous things can cause cell abnormalities in the cervix), or the vaccine itself. Roughly, 30% of the population who actually get cervical cancer, gets it from an HPV strain that isn’t even in the vaccine. Hello? Anyone?

To put this in perspective, 1.5 million people die in the WORLD each year from type 2 diabetes. In the United States alone69,071 death certificates listed it as the underlying cause of death in 2010 and a total of 234,051 death certificates listed it as an underlying or contributing cause of death. Where is the outrage and why aren’t we banning ding dongs, ho ho’s, soda, and Twinkies? I’ll tell you why, because we’re not the brightest bulbs in the box and big food is in bed with big pharma.

Now I know, you heard the HPV vaccine could prevent anal cancer too (said no legit scientific study ever), but let’s be real, they just tacked that on there to make the vaccine look a whole lot cooler than it really is. If it might prevent two types of cancer, the possibility of becoming a vaccine-injured child might be worth the risk… said nobody ever. And did I mention that any junkmunity the vaccine provides wears off?

Here’s the bottom line:

HPV is a sexually transmitted infection that almost always clears up on its own without causing any problems. The vaccine provides no protection for anyone who has already been exposed to HPV (so pretty much anyone having sex) and could increase the risk of cancer for those who have.

• The HPV vaccine has not been proven safe or effective. This would require proper scientific studies that meet the standards for evidenced-based medicine with proper placebos, adequate controls, independent studies, and long-term monitoring.
  • The HPV vaccine does not prevent cancer and there is zero proof that it does. It prevents an infection that could cause cell abnormalities that could cause cancer, if not detected early.
  • If you get your young kids vaccinated, chances are they have not been exposed to HPV yet, BUT… any protection the vaccine might give will have worn off by the time they become sexually active. Unfortunately, it could take years before the adverse reactions of the HPV vaccine present themselves.
  • If it is true that HPV infection has declined in the United States, this could be due to the any number of factors (the most obvious being a reduction in sexual activity, increased use of condoms, or pap smears). A reduction in HPV infection has not been causally connected to the HPV vaccine.
  • Finally, you can’t believe anything you read in the American Academy of Pediatrics, which is bought and paid for by Merck, which manufactures two of the HPV vaccines—it’s most financially lucrative vaccine.

Here’s how to prevent HPV without getting shot up:

This isn’t rocket science people, it’s just good ole’ common sense. If you’re worried about HPV, don’t have sex with a bunch of peeps. If you are in a new relationship with someone who has been sexually active recently and you’re worried about HPV, get your partner tested (for HPV, Chlamydia, and HIV) or wait longer than five minutes for the HPV virus to clear the system.

Then of course, there’s the condom and the pap smear done by your favorite doctor who knows more about your lady parts than you do. Yes, it’s true, cervical cancer incidence and death rate had declined by 60% before the vaccine even hit the scene, thanks to the beloved pap smear—side effects of which do not include paralysis, death, or cancer.

Will I be giving my daughters (or sons) the HPV vaccine? Heck no. Absolutely not. Not now. Not ever. My children will be #FiveLess.

Note: This article was reprinted with the author’s permission. It was originally published at Living Whole. Megan’s Disclaimer: I’m not a medical doctor and I’m not giving medical advice. This is my personal opinion and common sense perspective on the dumbest vaccine ever. You should come to your own informed opinion so you can make your own informed decision!”

17 Responses to The HPV Vaccine: What You Need to Know About the Dumbest Vaccine Ever

1. Germain Reply

March 12, 2016 at 7:50 am

FDA approved Gardasil 9: Malfeasance or Stupidity?

Merck’s Former Doctor Predicts that Gardasil will Become the Greatest Medical Scandal of All Time

2. Nancy Arden Deutsch Reply

March 9, 2016 at 10:02 am

Except for the cash and other “perks” they may receive,it is a big mystery to me why so many people, including medical professionals, have become gullible to the advertisements, and praises, of representatives and lobbyists of pharmaceutical manufacturers.

3. Nancy Arden Deutsch Reply

March 9, 2016 at 9:52 am

Thank you for presenting this valuable information. My daughter was wise to not have her daughter get that vaccination, when the young lady was an adolescent. I, personally, am reluctant to get flu immunizations, having met other senior citizens who had problems with that.

4. Paul Blake Reply

March 8, 2016 at 9:02 pm

You very clearly pointed out why nothing the FDA does can be trusted. They allow the company selling the product to do their own tests, using their own scientists, proving that the product is safe….That means that any company with enough money can literally pass a poison pill through the FDA safety process!
    —We would be far safer if we hired the Consumer Reports Magazine to replace the FDA. CRM does their own testing, if a they allowed the company to do the testing CRM would have gone out of business a long time ago, because no one would trust them, of course!

• TeeJae Reply

March 8, 2016 at 9:54 pm

Sadly, we can’t trust Consumer Reports either. They recently posted an article on their Facebook page advocating for the HPV vaccine. While that was disappointing, it was heartening to see all the negative comments underneath the article from people who vehemently disagreed and threatened to unsubscribe. It shows that word is spreading, people are wising up, and this issue is gaining momentum.

• Rhonda Scott Reply

March 10, 2016 at 11:27 am

The FDA does not even have a testing facility. All medications are studied and tested by the very PHarmacutial Company that’s devolved the medication/ vaccine they’ve developed. They simply send their study to FDA for approval. All PHarmacutial companies test and grade their own medications. This is a trillion dollar industry. There’s a excellent documentary by a group of attorneys called Public Citizen who have been involved in putting together a lawsuit against the FDA for allowing this very issue. The documentary can be found on YouTube it’s entitled “Certain Adverse Events”, in the documentary they are suing the FDA due to some overly prescribed, extremely dangerous and strong antibiotics, in which doctors have been overprescribing for the simplest infections that are permanently disabling thousands. Since big pharmacutial companies are exempted from lawsuits as long as the drug in question is still on the market. Which is why they bury the dangerous side effects until there’s been sufficient profit made from the drug before it is removed from the market, since its considerably less than 1% of lawsuits that even make it to court. Not even 1% of people actually report side effects to FDA and very few of them actually sue. Making the actual lawsuit percentage considerably lower than 1%. So even with any future lawsuits, the profit margin is extremely high AND please never forget with vaccines, all pharmacutial companies are exempt as well as the doctors pushing them! As in anything follow the money and find the corruption. Pharmacutials are trillions of dollars in profits.

5. Elle Reply

March 8, 2016 at 6:59 pm

I worked in health care industry, and I unfortunately allowed my daughter to get the HPV vaccine in her school over a year ago despite my hesitations at that time. Since then, her period became very irregular and abnormal. She became very sickly, as well. I should have listened to myself, and now I’m kicking myself for allowing it in the first place.

I’ve been looking for articles on how to reverse or flush out the HPV vaccine but still unsuccessful to this date. My ask right now is that, is there anyone from “The Vaccine Reaction” can point me to thee information I am looking for.

I have been stressed out for a while now because of this mistake.

• Emma Reply

March 9, 2016 at 6:25 am

Elle I am sorry that you are so stressed. As a suggestion, you might like to research a local homeopath, to work with your daughter, to build her her immune system. Good luck.

• Lizzy Reply

May 26, 2016 at 1:35 pm

Hi Elle,
      I’m not sure if it’s too late but I would see a Naturopath if they are licensed in your state or a Dr. who knows homeopathy.
      Thuja can be given at the time of vaccine to decrease adverse reactions but it can also negate them if taken at the wrong time and dosage.
      Worth asking someone about it.
      Good luck.

• tc christensen Reply

November 23, 2016 at 1:18 am

Get in touch with any of the courageous and wonderful people at vaxxed.com, who have been trying to get the info out via their movie “Vaxxed”. They are also currently touring the country in their Vaxxed bus, interviewing thousands of vaccine-injured families, scientists and doctors; while also trying to get the CDC to subpeona the CDC whistleblower, Dr William Thompson. Dr Thompson has revealed that he was a part of the group responsible for information suppression regarding certain vaccines.

6. Gabrielle Reply

March 8, 2016 at 4:45 pm

You wrote: “Roughly, 30% of the population who actually get cervical cancer, gets it from an HPV strain that isn’t even in the vaccine. Hello? Anyone?”
    Now since it is not clear that HPV actually CAUSES cancer but appears to be linked to it or at least present in those who have it, I think you ought to rephrase that sentence. Perhaps, ‘roughly 30% of the population who actually get cervical cancer have an HPV strain present that is not even in the vaccine.”

7. josh mazer Reply

March 8, 2016 at 4:33 pm

I agree. We just killed in committee a proposed HPV vaccine mandate in Maryland.

The over reach to mandate this shot is a gift of anyone in favor of vaccine choice. Here is the editorial I wrote about the mandate:

8. Barbara Bason Reply

March 8, 2016 at 3:14 pm

IN the second paragraph the author says that the study was probably funded by Merck – WHO DID FUND THE STUDY ?

9. Dr. Brandon Reply

March 8, 2016 at 1:31 pm

Can’t find a single thing in this article that is not true.

10. David Baldwin Reply

March 8, 2016 at 12:15 pm

What a relief. Now I have some ammunition since my wife thinks Gardasil is so beneficial. She even brainwashed my son into getting a vaccination a few years ago.

I guess her being a nurse is one of the reasons why she can’t see the logic of the findings. And she is part of the problem.

• Donna Marquart Reply

March 8, 2016 at 2:17 pm

Some time back, I heard an online interview with a physician who said that cervical cancer was CURABLE in all four stages. And the pap smear can detect this even in an early stage. But the media and their paid politicians and those in the “medical field” doctors and nurses – particularly those connected with the “public health” aspect of it insist on vaccinating for everything. Last year when the nurse connected to where I work put an email out recommending the flu shot for everyone, I sent back an email to her explaining why I would never take flu shots. Shortly afterwards she sent someone to my office to find out if I was off my rocker. And what I find crazy is the number of highly educated women (I work at a college) who are having babies and don’t want to discuss vaccines – I got told off by one of the faculty to mind my own business. Well, all I can say is good luck. I won’t bring the topic up again. And I hope your baby remains healthy.

• peter lizzy Reply

April 15, 2016 at 4:25 pm

My name is peter lizzy i am from United kingdom, I am here to give my testimony about a doctor who helped me in my life. I was infected with HERPES in 2014, i went to many hospitals for cure but there was no solution, so I was thinking how can I get a solution out so that my body can be okay. One day I was in the river side thinking where I can go to get solution. so a lady walked to me her name is kutrila telling me why am I so sad and i open up all to her telling her my problem,that i have herpes genital she told me that she can help me out, she introduce me to a doctor who uses herbal medication to cure HERPES and gave me his email, so i mail him. He told me all the things I need to do and also give me instructions to take, which I followed properly. Before I knew what is happening after two weeks the HERPES that was in my body got vanished . so if you are you are having herpes or any kind of disease listed below and you also want cure, you can also email him at: Dr.sakuraspellalter@yahoo.com or call him +2348033685485, you will also get healed with your illness,if you are having any type of this disease or infection kindly email doctor sakura for cure

1 cancer
      2 stroke,
      3 HIV
      4 herpes
      5 ulcer
      6 Hepatitis disease
      7 Diabities

kindly email doctor sakura for you own cure if you have any disease listed above via :dr.sakuraspellalter@yahoo.com.com or call him +2348033685485